During March we recognize and honor Social Workers for the value they bring to our seniors. In a variety of roles, with their knowledge and experience in providing resources social workers assist our seniors. The National Association of Social Workers provides a list of Key Messages for Social Work Month 2010. These include inspiring to improve lives and assisting with problem solving as well as resolving issues that may negatively impact the community. I’d like to offer some food for thought tying into these messages.
Ninety-three percent of seniors want to remain in their home. They are comfortable living in the home and community with their memories where they raised their children, know the neighbors, are familiar with the grocery store and the pharmacy. They feel safe and warm in their familiar surroundings. With the home as their identity it gives them comfort being in their long time home. So let’s talk about a couple ways to help fulfill the desires of seniors, improve their lives and help them stay in their home and their community.
This material may be re-posted provided it is re-posted in its entirety without modifications and includes the contact information, copyright information and the following link: http://wp.me/p4EUZQ-hu
- Reverse Mortgages Finance Home Care
- Be Educated About Your Options of Care And Financing The Care
- Looking To Relive Caregiver Stress? A Reverse Mortgage May Be The Answer
- Reverse Mortgages Help Celebrate Independence
- Know A Senior Who Wants Security, Independence, Dignity And Control? A Reverse Mortgage May Be The Answer!
- Respect For Oneself Increases With A Reverse Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgages Answer Prayers
Blog posts’ information is current as of date post published, program is subject to change in in the future. Contact us for current information, 651-762-9648.
This site or the information provided is not from, or approved by, HUD, FHA, or any US Government or Agency.