As host of the show Savvy Senior Sources…Talking With Experts, I and my co-host, Deb Nygaard, talk with Dr. David Johnson, Associate Professor of Finance, to help people understand reverse mortgages and some of the benefits, encouraging people to get the facts from a reverse mortgage specialist before making any decisions.
“To not understand or to be misled and think it’s a bad thing is so sad because so many people could benefit from it.” says Dr. Johnson.
Tune in to watch at: https://youtu.be/GN84e4YRF6Q
This material may be re-posted provided it is re-posted in its entirety without modifications and includes the contact information, copyright information and the following link: http://wp.me/p4EUZQ-1dq
- Retirement Trends, Current Monetary Policy, and the Reverse Mortgage Market by Dr. David W. Johnson
- Think You Don’t Need A Reverse Mortgage? Think Again…Maybe You’ll Want One.
- Reverse Mortgage Features and Terms Summary
- Reverse Mortgage Help Celebrate Independence
- Finance Retirement with A Reverse Mortgage
- Be Educated About Your Options Of Care And Financing The Care.
- Reverse Mortgages Protect Retirement Plan
- Using The Reverse Mortgage As A Tool To Strategically Manage One’s Assets
- Know A Senior Who Wants Security, Independence, Dignity and Control? A Reverse Mortgage May Be The Answer!
- Respect For Oneself Increases With A Reverse Mortgage
- A Minnesota Reverse Mortgage Borrower Speaks Out On the Benefits With Her Reverse Mortgage
- Without the Reverse Mortgage Money I Would Have Been “Up The Creek Without A Paddle.”
- Reverse Mortgages Help Finance Home Care
- Seventeen Facts About Reverse Mortgages You May Not Know
- Reverse Mortgages Come To The Rescue of Senior Homeowners
Blog posts’ information is current as of date post published, program is subject to change in in the future. Contact us for current information, 651-762-9648.
This site or the information provided is not from, or approved by, HUD, FHA, or any US Government or Agency.