I love fireworks! Hearing the bangs and watching the colors light up the sky always send chills through my body (even when it’s 90 degrees at 10:00 at night in Minnesota). To me the July 4th fireworks represent the freedoms and independence we have here in America.
Here are some of my favorite photos of this year’s Independence Day fireworks. They were taken in Pioneer Park, Stillwater, MN with the almost full moon as an added bonus.
Hope you had a blessed Independence Day
celebrating the birth of this awesome country of ours!
And remember, if you know a homeowner 62 or older , a FHA HUD insured Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) reverse mortgage may just provide the independence they are looking for.
This material may be re-posted provided it is re-posted in its entirety without modifications and includes the contact information, copyright information and the following link: http://wp.me/p4EUZQ-YN
- Reverse Mortgages Provide independence
- What Gives You A Sense of Independence? A Reverse Mortgage May Provide You These Freedoms!
- Reverse Mortgages Equals Independence For Seniors
- Know a Senior Who Wants Security, Independence, Dignity and Control? A Reverse Mortgage May Be the Answer!
- Reverse Mortgages Give Reasons for Hope
- I Want To Stay In My Home – Don’t Tell Me To Sell!
- Seventeen Facts About Reverse Mortgages You May Not Know.
- The Misconceptions of Reverse Mortgages Abound – What Do You Know?
- Be Educated About Your Options of Care And Financing The Care
- Reverse Mortgages Finance Home Care
- You Need To Know Reverse Mortgage Borrowers Are Highly Protected!
Blog posts’ information is current as of date post published, program is subject to change in in the future. Contact us for current information, 651-762-9648.
This site or the information provided is not from, or approved by, HUD, FHA, or any US Government or Agency.