Alyson Cummings did a fantastic job on her article in the MN Good Age newspaper, “Live in & cash out, too.” She had interviewed me a few months ago to learn about reverse mortgages for this article. She said she couldn’t send me a copy prior to publication so I was nervous on whether she would provide accurate information or stick with the many misstatements that are usually in the media. Or would she misquote me or print my comments out of context.
With excitement and apprehension I started reading the article the other day when I picked up a copy. As I read I was pleased to see the acknowledgment and the many quotes. What was even better was the fact that she did an awesome job providing the facts and quoting me accurately. I’m proud to have been named and quoted in this article!
Whether you are in Minnesota or elsewhere, this is an article you should read!
Kudos to Alyson Cummings and MN Good Age on an excellent article on reverse mortgages!
© 2011 Beth Paterson, Beth’s Reverse Mortgage Blog, 651-762-9648
This material may be re-posted provided it is re-posted in its entirety without modifications and includes the contact information, copyright information and the following link: http://wp.me/p4EUZQ-YL
- Seventeen Facts About Reverse Mortgages You May Not Know
- I’m In The Reverse Mortgage Business Because…
- Reverse Mortgages Give Reasons for Hope
- You Need To Know Reverse Mortgage Borrowers Are Highly Protected!
- Don’t Let Fear Keep You From A Reverse Mortgage But Know What To Look For In A Reverse Mortgage Originator
- I Want To Stay In My Home – Don’t Tell Me To Sell!
- Reverse Mortgages Come To The Rescue of Senior Homeowners
Blog posts’ information is current as of date post published, program is subject to change in in the future. Contact us for current information, 651-762-9648.
This site or the information provided is not from, or approved by, HUD, FHA, or any US Government or Agency.