I was privileged to present a webinar for GrandCare Systems webinar series:
Where The Heart Is: Using Technology To Remain At Home
You have the opportunity to listen and view the webinar.
Seniors have always wanted to remain at home. Now with the housing market where it is, seniors are staying at home even longer. We’ll discuss how using technology adds benefits to remaining at home.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How housing conditions are impacting seniors remaining in their homes longer.
- The benefits of using technology to remain at home.
- How using technology and a reverse mortgage can be cost effective and expand the time one can remain at home vs moving to senior housing.
This material may be re-posted provided it is re-posted in its entirety without modifications and includes the contact information, copyright information and the following link: http://wp.me/p4EUZQ-wH
- Be Educated About Your Options of Care and Financing The Care
- Need Home Modifications To Age In Place? A Reverse Mortgage May Help
- A Reverse Mortgage Should Be A Last Resort… To What?
- “Our Reverse Mortgage Is Great, Gives Us Some Elbow Room” And More Testimonies By Reverse Mortgage Borrowers
- Seventeen Facts About Reverse Mortgages You May Not Know
Blog posts’ information is current as of date post published, program is subject to change in in the future. Contact us for current information, 651-762-9648.
This site or the information provided is not from, or approved by, HUD, FHA, or any US Government or Agency.